Happy 4th Birthday William!

Where have the last four years gone...?  Seriously, please don't let it go any faster.  At this rate, I can already picture myself watching him walk with diploma in hand as he graduates.  Okay, maybe not that quickly, but seriously...it's going by FAST! 

We started the morning off with pancakes...one of his favorites.


Calvin can hardly wait.  He wakes up HUNGRY!


Here's a progression of pictures that I thought was hilarious.
See that big pile of pancakes next to Calvin?

 Watch it disappear...

"Hey brother?!  Can I have some of yours?"  You'll notice that William is just now taking his first bite!
 I learned something this year.  I tried putting a candle in William's pancake before I gave it to him.  Thought he'd like it.  Key word is "thought".  I should never assume.  He had a mini meltdown.  He later told me that he didn't want candles in anything for his birthday!  O..K!
Helping Mom prepare for his "rainbow" birthday.  He made a special request just a week or so ago for a "rainbow" party.  Funny thing is, I learned that all three of his nephews had requested the same theme for one of their birthday parties and I'm pretty sure William had no knowledge of this (o;
 The rest of our day was filled with lots of playing, reading books and watching one of his absolute favorite movies: CARS! 
We love you William!  You big four year old you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days