January 8th, 2012 2 months already?!

Where does the time go?...I think I'll probably say that a bajillion times over in my lifetime. It never ceases to amaze me at how quickly the minutes turn into hours, the hours into days...

Our Calvin is 2 months old today. And even though he still keeps mom up most of the night (gotta keep up those chubby cheeks somehow!), I adore him.


He started cracking an ever so cute smile on the first of the year. I couldn't catch it on camera until a few days later, but Oooh how it makes me melt!




He still makes has his famous "grunt" noises and is trying ever so hard to turn them into a new form of vocal communication. You should seem him open his mouth wide and try!


He turns his head to my voice and has even turned to find William when he's around him. The most fun is when I'm changing Calvin on the changing table and William is behind him on his bed bouncing around. Calvin cranks his neck back to to find his jumping bean brother and it's so incredibly cute (o:

He's proving to be the "big" little brother at this point. He's gained a whoppin' 7lbs since we left the hospital just two short months ago.
Here's the stats:

Weight for age= just over 14lb & 92nd percentile (William at 2 months= just over 11lb & 43rd percentile)
*I must add that Calvin was only at the 41st percentile at 13 days old...

Length for age= 57.5cm...not sure how that translates to inches... &45th percentile (William at 2 months= 59cm & 62nd percentile)



And this one is purely for Grandpa Greg...Recognize this shirt Grandpa?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest