June 30th, 2010 Water Fun!!

I think, if William could make a list of the things he REALLY enjoys, I think WATER would be at the top of the list! He loves splashing in it, pouring it, kicking it, laying in it, drinking it...I don't think there's anything he doesn't like doing in it! Here are some fun photos I've taken over this past month (in the few moments of sunshine we've gotten this June!).

Playing in the water at the park!

He had just gotten done getting incredibly dirty in a bucket of ashes from our fireplace. I decided the best way to wash him off was to entertain him with a trickle from one of our faucets (which worked fabulously by the way!). I had to pull him away because he was cold, and he did NOT want to leave that water!

Playin' in Grandma's pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest