February 7th, Happy First Birthday William!

I know I've said it so many times and I'm sure it won't be the last, but time flies by way too quickly. I can hardly believe that a year ago today we celebrated the birth of our healthy little William. Now he's a little boy and his parents couldn't be happier.
We celebrated his first birthday with mostly family. I was very pleased at how well he did and what a great day it was. We wish you could have been there Grandpa Terry, Grandma 'Retta and Grandpa and Grandma Pile, but here are some of the highlights to share with you...


Here's The Cake...it turned out to be a delicious attempt at a mint chip ice cream cake with chocolate letters.


The Birthday Boy's indulgence...



We didn't even have to coax him...Need I say more...




He hopped on his John Deere scooter and knew exactly what to do!




He played hard the entire day...And fell asleep in Aunt Lori's arms later that evening.

Comments

I love how he put the cake in his hair! What is kids' fascination with getting everything in their hair?!! He he!! He is absolutely precious!!

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest