Feb. 20th, 2010 Spending time with Family

My mom got to come up and spend a week with us. It was so nice to have her here. And Grandma sure enjoyed the time with three of her kids and of course her grandson. I had so many fun pictures I thought I'd share a few from her visit. Thanks mom for coming up to visit. Even if William may not remember it, I will. I love you.

A good one of all four of us...Mom, Tauna, me and Mar


Mom, William and I went to check out Mar's little kid's tumbling class...William had fun playing with the volleyballs before class started.



We took a dip in the pool...



Out to breakfast...Mamma leaning in for a kiss

A good one of my Mom and Sis


William and his Aunt Tauna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days