Jan. 25th, 2011 Life in the Day of an (almost) 2 year old...

For those of you who have experienced toddlerhood, you know how busy a toddler can be. I decided to pack the camera around today and just snap a few pictures of what Mr. William finds to do in a day. I think if I decided to do this everyday it would make for an interesting blog post. He amazes me with the things he comes up with and just how quickly he's growing into quite the little boy. Here's to a day in William's shoes...


...or his moms (and they always seem to be on the wrong feet) (o:



I told William we were going to let the dogs inside but that we had to dry their feet off first. Before I had finished what I was doing, he was already at the door with the towel wrapped around his hands. It'll be really nice when he can actually wipe the dogs feet too!


Usually, the under sink cabinet is off limits and William knows it. As any toddler does, William ended up sneaking it open to play with the dishwasher tabs. Mom clued in when it got a little too quiet...I had to take a few pictures. Then we discussed that he was being naughty...what bad parenting!



At least he helped me put them all back (o:



With all the pictures I was taking, he kept saying my name. "You want a picture with Mom?" I asked. "Yeah!" he said (with great enthusiasm I must say).
So, here's me and my sweet William.

My little William, I love living life with you.
You sure do know how to make your Mommy smile.

Comments

Sarah said…
He is SUCH a cutie!!! Can't wait to see him (and YOU!) soon :)
He is seriously WAY too cute!! What an ADORABLE little fella!

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days