August 7th, 2009 6 months old!!!

William's survived half a year and we're oh so thankful for his health. There's something about his smile that just melts my heart. And his giggle...it just makes me happy inside! The carrots in my garden are just big enough that William can hold them in his hand and fit most of one in his mouth. I thought I'd see how he liked nawing on one. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but he enjoyed gumming it around. It was pretty stinkin' cute. Later I gave him a slice of cucumber...Let's just say he liked it so much he cried when I took it away. I can hardly believe 6 months have come and gone. Before I know it, he'll be a year old. I enjoy each moment I have with him and absolutely love being his mommy.

Comments

That's so cute to see him with the carrots. : ) I should try that with Logan since he's teething these days. Babies are the best!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest