The Thy's Visit

We have been so blessed with the Thy's coming to visit us in the Fall over the years.  I know it's a sacrifice for them and they don't even now how much I appreciate it.  With nieces this young, they grow so much month to month that it just about kills me not to see them more than a few times a year.  But, I am thankful for every time I get to snuggle them.  This time was no different.  Here are just a few of my faves from our time together.  I cried after dropping them off at the airport.  

Little Ru (15mo) wanting to do all the big things
Z always has fun doing all the "farm" things with the boys

Our traditional Halloween Costume Pic.
A Pirate, Ninjago Lloyd and Little Bo Peep and her sheep.  

Ain't that just the cutest little sheep you've ever seen?!

We always hit up at least one Pumpkin patch.  What a seasoned goat feeder.

We need to keep creating this picture to measure just how much they've all grown year by year.

Z went to school to see Cal's First grade class...

And William's big 4th grade class!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest