Precious Praise

The boy's school has started doing an assembly time on the last Thursday of the month.  They sing praise songs together, talk about the theme they've been learning about in their classes and just get a chance to all be together as a school.  Parents are welcome, so when I can I go in.

I was thankful to catch this sweet moment as I sat behind Calvin and watched his arms raise high in praise to our God.  It brought tears of joy to my eyes.  There is something so powerful in seeing a young heart express praise in this way, unhindered by what anyone else sees or thinks.  I pray his love and praise of God continues to grow and strengthen as the years go by.

For now, I'll revel in this moment.  Thank you Jesus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest