Calvin's first apt at Great Grins

This kid just rocked it at his very first dentist apt.!  Given our experience with William, I was a bit nervous.  This apt reminded me just how different our boys are.  Their unique personalities give each of them separate perspectives to the same experiences.  And although I was still a bit fearful that Calvin might be intimidated by the dentist chair, I (as well as the rest of the dental staff) was proven wrong.

Look at this kid!  He doesn't even know what he's smiling about yet!

Mouth wide open the entire time...Amazed me.
He even let them take some bitewing xrays...They were doubly impressed at this point.  
They even took a few pics and posted them on their Great Grins Dentistry page and if I could get them to upload here, I would have (o;  They told me that they couldn't remember a three year old ever doing as well as he did on their first visit.  They were even more impressed when I told him he had just turned three a little over a week ago.

Overall, success.  And I think he agreed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest