I should have known before I sent both boys down for their naps this afternoon....William glanced over at the bathroom spray while he was pottying and asked what it was for.  I told him and then followed it with, "But we don't need any right now because it doesn't stink in here." 

After both boys were silent, I went outside to check on my garden starts in the greenhouse.  Shortly after, I came back in and noticed that it smelled "nice".  At first I thought of the daphne I had picked from the yard and set in the house.  Hmmm...it wasn't quite a daphne smell.  I hadn't yet put two and two together at this point. 

When Calvin woke up, I opened the door to the boys room and was blown away by the scent that wafted out.  I'm surprised both boys are still alive after breathing that in for a lengthy period of time! After William woke up, I asked him why it smelled so much in his room and he happily explained that his wood smelled bad (on his bunk bed) so he got the spray and sprayed "all the wood on my bed" I then found an empty can of bathroom spray lying on the floor...You should have seen the smile on his face...he was so proud of himself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest