April 27th, 2011 10 weeks "Who's belly is bigger?!"

I told William we were going to take some pictures of the baby. Lately he has been quite fascinated with the "baby" and that it's hiding in Mamma's tummy. He gives the baby (my belly) hugs and kisses. I haven't yet been able to catch it on camera but hopefully he'll let me (he tends to quit whatever he's doing when I get the camera out). I'm sure if there was an actual baby here(taking up mom's attention) he wouldn't be too fond of it...We'll see what happens in about 6 months (o:

Once William saw I was taking a picture of my belly, he had to show me his...

Comments

Unknown said…
Hilarious! Love it!
Super cute!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!! Having 2 is sooo much fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest