A visit from Tata and Avi

Oh how visits like these make me long to be closer to my family.  It wasn't that long ago that our boys were babies and yet it feels like a million years ago in some ways.  In the blink of an eye.  I know it's going to go by even more quickly with nieces and nephews I only get to see infrequently!

So, it's visits like this one that I cherish.  I am thankful for the sacrifice of travel so that we can spend time together. Oh how full my heart is just looking back through the moments captured in pictures...




Honestly, can he be more cute?!  Ugh.

I just love watching how attentive the boys are with someone even this little.  

Doin' a little Silver Falls hike in the beautiful June Oregon weather...with our warm jackets and hoods on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days