Last weekend in July: The Gant Family Reunion


 The Annual  Powers,OR  Gant Family Reunion Camping trip...I think William had cousin withdrawls after the weekend was over (o; 
Here's a few of my favorites...



The boys...



Grandma 'Retta, you're so funny!
We learned on this camping trip that everything in moderation is best...Including watermelon...
Don't judge me...This is what happens when you don't have girls to make daisy chains for.  And besides, he's so stinkin adorable, don't you think?

The rear view.
Takin' a walk, just me and Grandpa.
This one tops all.  Definitely my favorite.  Surrounded by the future generation of Gant men (well, maybe not Rags, but he's a boy too and so he fit well into the picture.)  It'll be a few years before we can get one where ALL of them are looking at the camera and smiling (o;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest