July 12th-25th, 2011 Sunny California!

We headed down to CA for my brother's wedding and had a wonderful time with the family. It's always hard for me to leave, especially now that I have William and I see how much my parents enjoy being around him. I am so thankful for every visit!
William was to be my brother Chris and new sister-in-law Amber's ring bearer. He let his little stubborness shine through and wouldn't even put the dress shirt on we bought him (the little stinker!). So, mom walked him down the aisle with his dress pants and tee. I think maybe he'd make a great ring bearer in about a year or two...

Here's how our trip went...

We flew into L.A. and stayed at my Grandma's place for the night. The next day was her birthday so we met up with my parents and celebrated with family. Good times for sure. This was a momemt William was having with my Aunt Debbie that I just happened to catch on camera (o:


While in L.A. William also got to spend time with my cousin Brenden. He LOVED his big stuffed Curious George (what 2 yr old wouldn't?!).


At the wedding rehersal..."Gampa, I'm gonna get you!"


After the rehersal, William thought he was going to ride in the back of the car with his Great Grandpa and Uncle Mar. He plopped himself right in the middle of them and posed this...


Mama and her boy hangin' before the wedding. See that shirt and tie behind us?...Yeah, never did make it over that little tee he has on.


I love these boys!


One of the many times we swam in my mom and dad's backyard...Gotta love the pool!


I just love this one of William and his Grandpa.


William became quite a fish!


Soaking up the Grandma and Grandpa time.


William and his cousin Kyleigh ready to conquer Sea World!!!


William LOVED the Sesame Street rides! Unfortunately they wouldn't let anyone pregnant go on them, so he got to enjoy them with Grandpa and Grandma.


William and Grandpa sportin' their 3-d glasses before the Sesame Street movie!


William so gracefully accepting his cousins kisses (o:


The Thy's family + a William nephew.


William got to spend some time with his friend Lexi while we were there. You should have seen these two rock the piano! Oh how a 2 and 3 year old can PLAY!


Part of our plan trip I let William watch one of his favorites, "Tom & Jerry". He looks like such a little grown up sitting there. You should have heard him when we lifted off the ground. Luckily it's pretty loud when the plan takes off because he was yelling "Pane go FAST! Pane go FAST!" (he's still working on saying his "l"s ...)


Oh how we miss all of you down South! We already can't wait to see Grandpa & Grandma when they're here for William's little brother's arrival...only 3 months away!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest