Oct. 16th, 2009 Bate's Nut Farm Pumpkin Patch

We're down here in CA, just William and I, while daddy spends some time remodeling our home. We miss him alot, but it's been a joy seeing my mom and dad as grandparents. It's definitely going to be different around here when we leave. William's been quite the entertainment.
I got a halloween costume and brought it down here (even though we won't be here for Halloween). I thought it would be fun to put it on while we went to the pumpkin patch. Here are some pics of our times at the patch...


My little bumblebee!


It felt like 80 degrees...I'm sure it felt a lot warmer inside his costume!


Sportin' his John Deere hat on the tractor.


Kickin' it in the squash bin


Sitting with Grandpa and Grandma amidst the pumpkins

Comments

Unknown said…
Cutest pictures ever! Are you taking him trick or treating this year?
oh my goodness Melissa your son is just a little cutie, his smile is great!!

-Maalaea

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days