Sept. 23rd 2009 Helpin' Mom & playin' with the dogs




A lot of my time this summer has been working in the garden; using it's harvest to store away some food for the year. William's been my right hand man when it comes to helping (I guess you'd call it that!). Today I was picking basil leaves to put in my dehydrator. He decided to taste one (didn't like the flavor too much)and was always on the go to try and grab all the leaves I had already set on the racks.

William's also discovered that he can now get to the dogs wherever they are. He enjoys pulling their tails and grabbing fist fulls of hair. He gets a big smile on his face when he does it too...And although Rags tolerates it (he's such a good doggy!), he's still not too sure about the little guy that can now come and get him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

Oct. 6th, 2008 We're having a... 20 weeks 5 days